CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my songs


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 Cool Games

If you look at the very bottom of my blog you will see 2 versions (the 2nd one's a demo; sorry, but I couldn't find the real version; it's probably not out yet) of an awesome game that I got from my favorite place to get widgets from ( www.widgetbox.com)! If you look at the right corner of the 1st version you will see that the game is based on "Super Smash Bros. Melee" (only for Gamecubes), witch I have! So there are 2 reasons I put this game on my blog:

#1. It's an AWESOME game!
#2. Most of the people who visit my blog don't have Gamecubes.
So if you want a full version of the game get it (with a Gamecube) from www.ebay.com  (if out of stock ask Santa!). 

0 comments:

Coucit!

Walky Talky!

My Moshi Monster (create your own at http://www.moshimonsters.com/ !)