CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my songs


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Storytime @ (: Active Adam :)

I am writing a new book I someday hope to publish and I would like to share a page of it with you every week! The book is called "The Secrets of the Scrolls". Infact, I'll share the first page right now!

The Secrets of the Scrolls

 

By Adam Christensen

 

Chapter One

Family

 

                                                                                                                                 6/25/00

 

Dear Michelle,

 

I hate that our parents fighting. I never wanted to get separated from each other. I wish there could be a way to get them back together. But for now I will just write you letters like this.

 

                                                                                                              Please write back,

                                                                                                                   Chris

 

 

Chris Mitchel had just written a letter (a letter because each parent took one child so they would each have part of the family) to his sister, Michelle Mitchel. There parents have been having some problems with relationship, so they have gotten a divorce. So everyday Chris will write a letter to Michelle, roll it up (like a scroll), and give it to his pet hawk, Twitters, to bring it to where she lives. But sometimes the she’ll get distracted and will drop the letter off in the wrong place. But Chris doesn’t know that (hint).

 

Eight months later,

 

                                                                                                                                1/17/01

 

Dear Machelle,

 

Why didn’t you write back to my letter? Anyway, in case you didn’t notice Dad has found a new wife and married her in October (sorry I didn’t tell you before; I forgot) and today is our new half-brother (well, my new half-brother), John’s birthday. So when he grows up, he can help us get mom and dad back together. I don’t really have anything else to say so this time just remember to write back!

                                                                                                                               Love,

                                                                                                                               Chris

 

Now it’s time I tell you what I meant by “(hint).” Ok, so there’s this really weird guy named Bruce who wants to destroy everyone on earth so no one will stop him from ruling the world. Now, when Twitters gets distracted, she drops the letters off to where he lives. So he has already seen the two letters I’ve previously showed to you. So right now he is really ticked off to now that there’s another person he has to destroy to rule the world. 

0 comments:

Coucit!

Walky Talky!

My Moshi Monster (create your own at http://www.moshimonsters.com/ !)