CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my songs


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Storytime @ (: Active Adam :) (3)

Page 3 of "The Secrets of the Scrolls".


  Michelle put her letter in an envelope and then her mailbox to deliver to Chris’ door (Chris doesn’t have a mailbox anywhere near where he lives; that’s why he sends letters with Twitters). Luckily the mailman had just passed by. An hour later the mailman came to Chris’ house. He was very lucky his father had asked him to get it and didn’t ask him to give the mail to him. He went up to his room and wrote back.

 

                                                                                                                           1/18/01

 

Dear Michelle,

 

Then who did?

 

“I did!” a very deep voice coming from his bedroom window exclaimed. “Who are you?” Chris asked as he then saw a man standing on his balcony. “I’m Professor Bruce, and my wish is to rule the world and destroy everyone standing in my way! I’ve received all of the past letters you have written to Machelle! I know all about your life and I’ve decided you’ll be the first person I’ll destroy! I will see you tomorrow!” And just like that, he left.

 

Chapter Two

 Michelle’s Pallace

 

Chris finished his letter (he first made some changes to it, of course),

 

                                                                                                                                   1/18/01

 

Dear Michelle,

 

I just had some weird guy who calls himself “Professor Bruce” visit me saying he has received all of the past letters I’ve sent you (except for the one I wrote you in the forest, of course). He also said he is going to murder me tomorrow (what a freak!). So if you want to write a letter to me do it before 3:00 AM because that’s what time I’m leaving to go to a house far away. If your mom and dad don’t find out I could stay for a couple of days (trust me, we can keep secrets pretty good!).

 

                                                                                                                           Love,

                                                                                                                           Chris

 

Then wrote another letter to his mom and dad,                                             

                                                    

                                                                                                                                 1/18/01

 

I just had some weird guy who calls himself “Professor Bruce” visit me saying he is going to murder me tomorrow (what a freak!). So I have decided to go to someone else who will believe me and convince them to let me stay at there house for a couple of days.

 

                                                                                                                                Love,

0 comments:

Coucit!

Walky Talky!

My Moshi Monster (create your own at http://www.moshimonsters.com/ !)